59 Yr Old Gym Rat. Couldn't Get Rid of Lower Abdominal Buldge. Needed Liposuction Help!!

I have always been an avid gym goer. I also enjoy...

I have always been an avid gym goer. I also enjoy going out to eat with my beautiful wife and having a drink or three. I have never really been self conscious about my body. I'm a very fit person. The older I'm getting the harder it is to get rid of the lower belly. My wife is 15 years younger and we are going on 20 years together so I wanted to spruce the old goose up.

My wife had an appointment for a breast reduction and I was there to support her. Dr Jaime Schwartz did an amazing job with my wife. I started joking about having liposuction on my lower abdomen at her post-op appointment. He not only went over the liposuction, Dr Schwartz went over all non-surgical treatment options as well. He said it's very important for all patients to know all available options to form the best decision. I booked my treatment for the following month. My abdomen now matches the rest of my body. I cannot thank the staff enough for how kind and gentle they all were. Melissa made all of my appointments pre-op and post-op. When you call the office you talk to Heather. I'm always joking and giving people a hard time (all in fun) and she just rolled along with it. She also remembered my voice. One thing about the office is everyone remembers you and calls you by name. Chelsea and Dawn did an exceptional job of checking on me everyday after surgery.

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

If you are looking for an office that has exceptional patient care look no further. Thank you Dr. Jaime Schwartz and staff!!