33 Yr Old Wanting Rhinoplasty Since 14 Yrs Old - Beverly Hills, CA

I finally got the courage to change what I didn't...

I finally got the courage to change what I didn't like about my look. I chose the best Dr in Beverly Hills! Ive had many consultations over the yrs even with TV Dr.s like Dr Nassif, but Dr Flemming was so patient, kind but most of all an experienced artist. At my consultation he suggested to also add a chin implant. I was reluctant. Thank God I listened becuase I love my new chin! Listen to the man he knows what he's talking about! Special shout out to his staff Maria, Sharon ,Veronica, Keely and Mirjana. Sharon the coordinator greatly helped me with options as far as the financial part. Maria eased my fears. I owe my new sense of self to Dr Flemming and his staff.
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Flemming has a great bedside manner. He's great to talk to, he listens , he knows what you need to make your request come true. He was just as available after the surgery. He called me the day of surgery to make sure I was ok. His experience, certifications and large gallery is what helped me choose him.