Labiaplasty (Before & After!)

I've been considering having labiaplasty surgery...

I've been considering having labiaplasty surgery for years...and finally decided to start seriously researching. I met with several surgeons...and undoubtedly, Dr. Farzadmehr was the most competitively priced. I was hoping (praying) that I wasn't sacrificing expertise in exchange for a few dollars saved. What a sigh of relief 6 weeks post-op & it looks exactly the way I had dreamed of!! Dr. Farzadmehr is meticulous in his work. He followed up with me several times post op to check on how I was healing. I'm feeling so much more comfortable & confident now with my lady parts :)

To Note: I had my surgery done on a late Friday afternoon, and I was back to work on Monday. The healing process wasn't very painful, but it was very "itchy" so be prepared for that....but the end result is SO worth it! Swelling & bruising was down in about 2 weeks & full healing took a full 6 weeks for me.

5 Month Update with Before & After Pics!!

Completely healed now & absolutely love my results. Healing process took me a solid 2 months....I think I just heal slower than most.

Cant tell ya what this has done for my confidence when its time to get sexy :p

Labiaplasty - 5 Month Post Op Pic

Out of Surgery!

I dont know if Im different than most or what....but this pain is excruciating. Pain aside which I can deal with, my body is sooooo stiff. I literally cannot move. Im just trying to go pee & I cant. My friend put doggy pads under me & thats how Im peeing. It is the most embarassing thing Ive ever done. Like Im completely helpless as a human being.

Im totally swollen everywhere so everything just looks bad at that moment.

I gravely underestimated the recovery for this.
Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon