33 Year Old Mom of 4 All Via C-Section

I am a mother for 4 children, which I had each via...

I am a mother for 4 children, which I had each via c-section, and I am contemplating a tummy tuck with Dr. William Bruno. I am so nervous about having the surgery. I have been waiting two years fro my husband to agree, due to finances, and he finally agreed. I am having doubts about the pain and whether or not it will be worth it. If you ladies have any information or experience you'd like to share please inform me.

Getting closer

I am going in for my consultation with Dr. William Bruno on Thursday. I am really excited, his woek his beautiful and all the reviews are great. I'm pretty sure hes gonna be the one 98% but hopefully 8,000.00 will be enough cause that's truly all I have for this. I am adding some pictures so you ladies can see my problem lol. Sooo excited and thank you to all the ladies who are supporting me in my TT journey.

Consultation and Surgery Date

Hi, ladies!! So I just got back from my consultation with Dr. William Bruno and he was amazing!! I knew driving over that he was the doctor for me but now meeting him I am 100% sure. I am so sure that I paid in full and set my date for May 20th, 2016!! I am so excited and can not wait!! I am having a full TT and lipo of the flanks. Dr. answered all questions asked and my husband even liked him. He was very nice and upfront about all the risks. I have been waiting for two years for this and now it's coming true!! My co-worker was like "you're gonna be hot to work here hahahah." I have to give a shout out to my husband who has been supporting me through this. He really does provide me with everything and more!! I am spoiled but I have to say that I work three jobs and take care of four kids!! I deserve this and he's giving it to me!! Now the countdown begins!!

P.S. I also like the fact that I am the first surgery of the day!!

Hey ladies!! Well I am 7wpo and doing amazing!! I still sore at the end of the day but my results are so beautiful and they a re only going to get better with time. Here are my pictures.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Bruno is, hands down, the best PS EVER!! Since the beginning he made me feel welcomed and that I was in good hands. He made me feel safe and only suggested, never pressured and my result are so beautiful. His staff is helpful and prepared me for surgery day. I would recommend Dr. Bruno to anyone who seeking to look and feel more beautiful!!