24 Years Old - Had Rhinoplasty Procedure 6 Months Ago - Beverly Hills, CA

I have wanted to have this operation done for many...

I have wanted to have this operation done for many years and I am so happy I finally did it! The operation was great, no major issues. There is a small bone on my nose, post op, but Dr. Nima said he could easily fix it. Other than that, I am very satisfied with my results and I feel so much more comfortable about my appearance!
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

I honestly have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Shemirani and his staff! I had such a wonderful experience from the beginning. The staff is so sweet and welcoming (they make you feel extremely welcomed from the moment you walk in). Neda, the office manager, is by far one of the nicest and most helpful people I have ever worked with! Dr. Shemirani is the absolute best! I don't think I've met a doctor that was so genuine and honest. Not only is he incredible at what he does, but he makes you feel very comfortable in an uncomfortable situation - when the focal point of the conversation is directed towards something you dislike about your appearance. I went with Dr. Shemirani, not only based on his work and the reviews I read, but also because I left my consultation feeling as though I could trust him completely. And I wasn't disappointed. The operation went very smoothly. There is a small bone which appeared after my surgery; he said that could happen sometimes but could easily be shaved down or fixed with fillers. Also, my recovery was pretty awful (the pain meds did not sit well with me - but you have other options), but Dr. Shemirani was there every step of the way. Any time I needed something I would text him (he would also text me to check up) and he would respond immediately (even today, 6 months post op, I know I can contact him with questions). I love my results and I feel so much more comfortable about my appearance. Not only does he really care about his patients, but he truly wants to help them feel better about themselves!