22 Years Old, Needed IPL for Dark Spots and Sun Damage - Beverly Hills, CA

Due to dark spots and sun-inflicted freckles from...

Due to dark spots and sun-inflicted freckles from never wearing sunscreen at a young age, I had discoloration as well as scarring from adolescent acne, I was in need of a treatment to even my skin tone and lessen the appearance of imperfections. IPL worked wonders and Dr. Berger was amazing. The pain level was like a rubber band snapping across my face and, immediately after the treatment, my dark marks darkened drastically before sloughing off over the next week. The procedure is mildly painful and lasts around 10 minutes for the entire face, plus an additional 45 minutes for the numbing cream to take effect prior to the procedure. HIGHLY recommend - just make sure you go to a doctor who knows the proper level to set the laser to for your individual skin sensitivity and tone. I don't trust Groupon deals for this kind of a procedure as lasers are not something to mess around with! It's important to stay out of the sun and apply 30+ spf uva/uvb sunscreen daily for approximately 2-4 weeks prior to the procedure AND after - this prevents hyper pigmentation.
Beverly Hills Physician

The entire Rejuvalife staff was organized, efficient and informative. Dianna checked me in right away after I walked in at 10:02 for my 10:00am appointment, and let them know I was there. She greeted me with a warm smile and friendly demeanor, and was back and having the numbing jell applied to my face by 10:05am. Janet, the nursing assistant, was able to answer any/all pre-procedure questions I had. When the doctor came in, he gave me a complete run-through of what he would be doing, the pain level (like a rubber-band snapping), and kept me informed as he went about the procedure - which only took 10 minutes to complete (+ an additional 45 minutes prior for the numbing cream to take effect). Immediately after, Doctor Berger told me to follow up in the next couple weeks to schedule a second session. Needless to say, I couldn't be happier with the results from my first session and I'm excited to see what a second or third can do! I was worried due to my sensitive skin but Dr. Berger knew exactly what level to operate the laser on for an effective yet gentle treatment. Truly couldn't be happier with the treatment Rejuvalife offered.