19 Year Old Rhinoplasty - Beverly Hills, CA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

A couple years ago I broke my nose twice playing...

A couple years ago I broke my nose twice playing basketball. It was not severely crooked, but the slight bend and bump bothered me ever since the incident. That was not all I wanted addressed for my surgery, though. I had a bulbous tip and slight drupe. My nose also protruded a bit too much, and I felt my my nose didn't fit my small face at all.
I am extremely happy with the outcome. I don't think I could have had a better result! The slight curve has been straightened. It has been lifted a little bit, and it doesn't protrude as much. It fits my face much better. Another reason I am so thrilled is because it looks completely natural. I didn't want to look like I definitely had "work done."
Furthermore, everybody in the office was a pleasure to work with. They made sure all my questions were answered, and I felt extremely comfortable.

Dr. Ellenbogen was exceedingly helpful. He answered all my questions and made the process very enjoyable. He is also great to work with and is very personable. I would highly recommend Dr. Ellenbogen because of how much experience he has and how well the procedure went.