No BUTTTT at All to PERFECTION in my Tights and Cute Clothes. Beverly Hills, CA

I never had a butt. I was always teased by guys...

I never had a butt. I was always teased by guys growing up. I was always a bit jelous of my girlfiends that had sick bodies. I finally just did a BBL with Dr. Obeng at MiKO in Beverly Hills and I shouldn't have waited so long. Best thing I ever did...Best thing in life to have what I always wanted. I dont look, nor did I want to look fake. I wanted to just get noticed in a good way and hve great curves that still look like God gave them to me. Dr. Obeng is sooooo sweet. He listened. He calmed my nerves and answered every question TWICE because he could tell I was nervous. Robbie the consultant is so awesome- helped me finance the $2k I was short with Care Credit in like two minutes, calls me all the time to check on me and even gave my friend a discount for her lips when she mentioned she wanted it done when she brought me in for a follow up. You can't pay for service like that!!!

Looking great and I feel good

I always was shaped like a box, now I have a waist and a real butt!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Nice, funny, took his time. Very good at his job. I didnt bruise that much.