26 Years Old Unsatified with my Breast and Abdomen - Beverly Hills, CA

I'm 26 years old and mother of two. I have always...

I'm 26 years old and mother of two.
I have always have large breasts for my small frame. My last baby was 8 years ago and my breasts have changed since then. I went from 34DD and 100 pounds befor kids to 34DD and 130 pounds but very saggy breasts.
I'm concern with the scars this procedure will leave. And whether this will be the right procedure for me
My doctor recommended breast lift with 300 cc implant also liposuction

I did it !

Yesterday I finally got it done
445cc
I'm still very much in pain , so we will see the result in a week .

Breast lift and aeroela reduction

I did it !

1 week post op

Not ready for the stitches to come out
Will see the doctor again in one week

6 days post op

I still feel discomfort but I'm able to get around. I'm driving and going back to work tomorrow.
My stitches are still tender not sure they will be coming out yet

I wanted a lift and reduction . After 2 kids and...

wanted a lift and reduction .

After 2 kids and aging , my breasts were non symentrical, saggy and just too large for my frame and they just look like sad bobs.
Before kids I was 100 lbs and 34DD after the kids my breast became really large 34F and then eventually settle to 34DDD 130lbs!
I became very self conscious of my breasts and I wasn't happy with them.

I came to DR.J and he was amazing !
I was very indecisive at first it took about a year to finally make up my mind.
I love Dr. J , he was very attentive and say with me before the surgery date and discussed all the treatment plan And his ideas. On the day of the surgery , he was so nice and attentive to all my questions.
I didn't see him for my post op which as been a bummer !
He was in surgery so his staff saw my stitches and cleaned them.
I returned 5 days after my surgery and again he couldn't see me.

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

He's amazing and very real Wants you to be realistic and happy He sat with me and discussed my options My pro and cons and never did I feel he was hiding anything from me. Dr J is really nice and attentive . Realistic and answered all my questions. The anesthesiologist I had a few cuts and bruises around my mouth after surgery. Feel like maybe he could've a little more cautious. I been to two post op apt and I haven't been able to see Dr. J, he's in surgery so his staff have been just cleaning my stitches I wish he can see me for my post op It's too early to tell but I'm sure he did an amazing job I'm happy with Dr J The anesthesiologist not so much my lips have cuts and bruises and my face is a bit swollen not something he ever mentioned Also I felt like I could've been in recovery just a bit longer But rather then that I will recommend DR J He got a new office and staff next month so maybe the staff will be better