35 Years Old Wanted Implants Removed and a Lift - Beverly Hills, CA

I naturally have a large B/small C cup and my...

I naturally have a large B/small C cup and my implants (which were small, only 275 cc) made me look like a very large D. I love to run and was just at a point in life I no longer wanted them. I've thought about it for years and finally had them removed. Dr. Schwartz removed and did a beautiful lift. It's a scary thing to take out implants you've had for so long (13 years) and all I can say is when he removed my bandages the next day I said "omg!! I couldn't have hoped for better results!! I seriously love them and he made them very perky and pretty. I'm telling you ladies, I am extremely picky and hard to please so if you are the same, please trust me when I say this is absolutely the best doctor for this procedure. I have also had inner thigh and stomach liposuction done by him and he literally has given me a new body. As soon as I am healed because I am one week out I will post photos. I am so grateful Dr. Schwartz not only did an amazing (perfect) job on my body but he and his staff literally treated me like a queen through the whole process.

Breast removal/lift

Sure, since you asked, I don't mind. This photo is 1 day post op surgery keep in mind. This photo is after implant removal and lift. I will post another once I'm completely healed. To be honest they look better now than they did before implants when I was about 22. Yes I had a vertical incision bc I wanted to be very perky but it looks great and the way he does it by the time it's healed won't even be noticeable. I also had my areola made smaller and that looks incredibly better than it did. So here is your photo 1 day after surgery. Will post more in 2-3 months once completely healed. Just always remember to tell your dr exactly what you want.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Schwartz listened to what I explained I was trying to achieve. Very friendly, treated me like a queen and gave me the best results possible. So extremely happy and grateful. Best doctor ever.