28 Year Old with the Breasts of a 70 Yr Old Due to Nursing - Beverly Hills, CA

I had nursed two kids each for over a year and had...

I had nursed two kids each for over a year and had very saggy breasts due to it. It really bothered my and most of the time I would keep my shirt on when I was sleeping with someone: and that is just no fun!

I found doctor keys rescurching doctors online and really just loved the fact that he was double board certified and not only did plastics but also specialized in reconstructive surgery... because I feel like a breast life and augmentation is definitely reconstructive.

I went to sleep, very comfortable because of all the care they gave even prior to the surgery, thinking that I would be having a standered lift which involves more incisions than an augmentation alone.... and awoke to fine that he was inganuitive enough to have lifted me thru my nipple alone ! So my breasts had very few cuts and looked amazing. I felt to blessed. Not only that but I wasn't sick from the anastisia.... I could even say I felt great. I healed up great. I feel great and couldn't been happier with my new boobs!!
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon