21 Yrs Old. 5'5 No Kids & Been Wanting Boobies for Ever! - Beverly Hills, CA

Currently I am 20 years old, 5'5 and about 175 lbs...

Currently I am 20 years old, 5'5 and about 175 lbs. Ever since I was 15, I knew I was lacking in the upper curves department, mostly genetics. I've done my research and I believe i am ready to begin this new chapter in my life full of confidence and happiness. I will be losing weight and toning up until my surgery (whenever that may be). My goal weight is 150. I have my consultation in Beverly Hills with Dr. David Kim on May 11th and I seriously cannot wait! I begin my journey as a 36a/small b and hope for a full c/d. Real Self has helped me so much in making my decision to go through with this decision and I would like to put my 2 cents in as well. Wish me luck!

First consultation

So I had my first consultation and met my surgeon. I knew from the start that it would be him just by seeing his previous work and results. He explained to me that I would need a crescent lift because of the placement of my nipples. They are not under the fold, but I have very little skin from my nipple to my breast fold. Also, he explained that I have a very wide chest and that I have a large gap in between my breast. Because of my gap and little amount of breast tissue, he told me a silicone implant would benefit me best because of how realistic they feel. After some time of talking, we decided on about 600cc mod profile. I have a larger bum, and have noticed that with my miraculous push-up bra from vs, the profile of that bra tends to make my bum smaller. Because of this, I wanted something of lower profile, but that actually fits on my chest like natural full breasts should. So right now, it looks like 550-600cc mod profile under the muscle with a crescent lift it is. I have scheduled my surgery for August 2nd.