33yo No Kids Body Under Going Construction - Beverly Hills, CA

Hello RS family...so I hv been reading all the...

Hello RS family...so I hv been reading all the reviews and pics and decided to share my story in hopes of helping someone as this site has helped me...so here goes nothin...I hv had my finally consult with Dr. Bruno at belverly hills physican and book my sx date for may 14...overall consult went well..claudia who helps with money part of the consult was extremely nice and helpful...I go 4 my lab work on April 23rd...wish me luck ????

Labs????????????????????

Today I go in 4 labs!!!! So excited as it means my sx date is approaching ????????????????????. Here are a couple of wish pics...I'll be posting some b4 pics soon

Paid the balance ????

Today I met with Cynthia for my final payment!!! No lookin bk now ???????????????????? Also picked up my BBL pillow which was $100 and Fajata which was $85

2morrow is the big day!!!!!!!!!

Im sooooooooooo nervous....was actually think about postponeing...if i didn't already hv the time off work i probably would hv. Can't believe im actually really gonna do it. Anyways I took a couple of b4 picks...enjoy! Ill try and add some more.

Finally did it!

My appt time this mornin was 615...arrived filled out consents...changed clothes...met with the anesthesiologist… Met with the Nurse… Took vitals start an IV… Then Dr. Bruno came in the room took pictures… By 720 I was on the table getting ready...I remember the anesthesiologist letting me know she was about to start with the medication and I would feel like I'm in Lala land… Woke up in recovery and stay there till about one...I remember the anesthesiologist letting me know she was about to start with the medication and I would feel like I'm in Lala land… Woke up on my butt in indescribable pain was later flip to my side given Demerol for pain… stayed in recovery till about one... Told my nurse before leaving that I was feeling nauseous… He told me that he would give me something for nausea but didn't...my nurse before leaving that I was feeling nauseous… He told me that he would give me something for nausea but didn't when I got home was still very nauseous and threw up three times… I read another reviews that the doctor called to check on patients but no one has called to check on me...I go back in the morning to have my garment remove and foam Removed...

Swollen and bruised

Went in yesterday for my follow up… nothing Really happen much jus checked the incision marks… Was kind of concerned with my results thus far… My butt looks more flat and wide now… Nurse told me that after one week after the swelling goes down and after I take the garment off...I should be able … Was kind of concerned with my results thus far… My butt looks more flat and wide now… Nurse told me that after one week after the swelling goes down and after I take the garment off to see results...still worried that I won't get the results I want it… So for now I have the foam on and compression garment on...lots and lots of itchiness and lots and lots of bruising think I've mastered sleeping on my stomach so no complaints there…

more pics

pics are from 1 wk2-wks...still kinda swollen...

Going back for more

Tummy tuck scheduled for May

Tummy tuck

Decided on surgery date of May 26 with Dr. Bruno for Tommy tuck and Michael section of the flanks for a total of 6700. Was given a sheet 15 time for surgery. I arrive to the surgery center on the Wilshire Boulevard on time. Was prepped by nurse Patrick and anesthesiologist Sharon for the procedure. Procedure went well! I am able to walk around pretty good with bent over posture. Jackson-Pratt drain's in place. Received a courtesy call from Dr. Bruno last night I informed him that I was doing well. Feeling very sore pain is tolerable only had to take pain medicine twice was unable to get comfortable during sleep last night. . First-day problem schedule for today at 4:30 hopefully I get to see what it looks like. Will post more before pictures!

Tummy tuck

I was finally able to shower yesterday seven days after… Was scared to take off abdominal binder… Super tender... And unable to walk upright. Went back for one week check up with Dr. Bruno drains removed. Weird feeling well removin moving them. Didn't hurt just felt funny. Was actually relieved to remove them I think it will help with my Limited movement.

b4 pics *tummy tuck*

Day 11 pics

Still walking hunched over backaches due to not being able to walk upright. Off of pain medication though is always a good thing. Still can't get very comfortable when sleepy. Don't know why sleeping on my right side is very painful. So I pretty much sleep on my back and left side which is getting a little old. Still pretty swollen but overall happy with the progress thus far.

Day 10 pics

Forgot to upload the pics yesterday.

On the fence

Debated back and forth on whether or not to do this review. I am begining to become alilttle upset with my results. I imagined my stomach would much flatter than it is. I keep staring at before pics to see if i see any difference at all. Read reviews on swelling on RS looked at pics and I am just feeling worse and worse. I called the office to see if i would be able to schedule an earlier appt to discuss my concerns but was told by the very unhelp Marisol there where no earlier appointments. :(

tomorrow will be a month :( not happy at all with what i c so far

I understand there is swelling. But i invisioned a whole new look at one month

more pics from 2day

Update pics

Small progress...still isn't as flat as i would like it 2 b or imagined it 2 b...I hv a follow appt w Dr. Bruno hopefully he can put my mind at ease
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon