Mother of 1 5'0 115 Pounds - Beverly Hills, CA

Dr. Hazani knew exactly what I wanted. I showed...

Dr. Hazani knew exactly what I wanted. I showed him a couple of wish pics and although I didn't have a lot of fat he was able to do give me nice curves and a round butt. The first day was the hardest the pain meds def helped a great deal. The second day was way better. Any questions feel free to ask.

Before picture

This me at 115 pounds I gained about 10 pounds for the procedure. Although on the day of surgery before surgery I weighed only 114.2 pounds. I blurred out my tattoos.

2nd day post op

2nd day I threw up once I was a little nauseous from the meds. Im on my third day now and I haven't thrown up again. Dr hazani prescribes Zofran for the nausea which helps so much. I'm very swollen!!! I love my arch and body can't wait for all the swelling to go down. I finally look like my pre baby body again.

1 day before surgery and two days after surgery on 6/6/16

Massages?

Does anyone know of a place in Los Angeles that does good massages after bbl?! Also, how long do we wear the black binder over our garment?

Any massage places in la you ladies know of?

Need to start my massages anyone have any suggestions?

First massage

Had my first lymphatic and ultrasound massage today. It was amazing! I felt way more flexible afterwards. I was happy that she was able to start working on 3 of the little hard balls from lipo. Most of them were not directly on my stomach. 2 of them were lower and one right next to my belly button all 3 very small. My next massage will include radio frequency to melt them away. My next massage is on Thursday. Janet is a nurse so I was happy to get so much information on my body and how good it's healing.

Irritated but happy and grateful lol

I'm on post op day 15 and I miss being able to sit down and eat with my family. I just miss the little things I can't do and the sleeping is getting better everyday. I'm happy and blessed to have been able to get the results I did and with out any harm done to me. I'll be updating as soon as I get to 2 weeks post op.

My hunger hasn't kicked back in yet.

I'm hoping I don't lose any of the new fat since my appetite hasn't been fully back to how it was. Any ladies have this problem? I'm thinking maybe keep drinking ensures and make myself eat more?

Wine or beer?

It's Father's Day weekend. . When can we have a beer or a sip of wine? Lol

12 days post op

Feeling really good I have my third massage tomorrow :) love my new body. I have a waist now and it's just how I wanted it. Can't wait to see my final results. Love the size of my butt as well hope it doesn't go down too much.

12 days post op

Question for the Bbl vets

Once the dr clears us to not wear the garment anymore do we switch to a stage 3 garment or do we just wear our waist cincher over our stage 2 garment all day? Please advise. Thank you kindly.

Customer service needs improvement for dr hazani couldn't change my review

They're office is very unorganized they don't follow up with appts and take a while to reply unless you directly text Debbie. It needs a lot of improvement. I'm at my 5 week mark. I am happy with my results although I wish he would have lipo'd my bra line. My stomach looks amazing and what made it flatter and not have any lumps what so ever was my massage lady who did ultra sound cavitation and radio frequency when I was 5 days post op. I read a lot of ppl had lumps after and I was terrified so I made sure to go to someone experienced and who had worked for a good dr before and who's also a nurse. I went to her twice a week since my surgery. She did the lymphatic massages as well at the time of treatment. She did my thighs, full back and abdomen and sides. I'm hoping to keep most of my butt now. I researched why hazani leaves some fat behind in the abdomen area and I talked to several dr's and what he seems to leave is a donut around the belly button. He does this bc most times if not left a little bit of fat the skin will fall and cause very bad ripples and women then get a belly button that looks like a butt hole lol. so he does leave a very thin layer of fat behind to prevent that from happening. Every dr is different. Doing the ultra sounds and radio frequency made mine go away. Any questions feel free to ask away.

Disappointed

I'm now 2 months post op and my hips and butt shrank to the same size I started with sigh.
Beverly Hills General Surgeon