2 Kids, over Weight and Un-happy - Beverly Hills, CA

Got a referral from my sisters friend who had the...

Got a referral from my sisters friend who had the same procedure from Dr. Bruno. I'm currently living overseas and had to communicate with his office mostly by email. His office staff made the process very smooth. Once here for the procedure Dr Bruno was very professional and approachable. He made me feel at ease. I'm extremely happy i got this done. My stomach is much smaller and my shape is awesome! I just hope my butt rounds out. Right now there are a couple flat spots that I hope will round out. I know I can't see the actual shape it's going to stay for a couple months so I hope it all ends up great. I would recommend Dr. Bruno to everyone! He really makes the process smooth and is comforting.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Bruno was always professional, approachable, and very knowledgeable. He made me feel very at ease during this process. Would recommend him to friends and family! Will be seeing him again for a breast lift in the future.