Butt, Breasts, No Kids - Beverly Hills, CA

Dr. Hughes performed a BBL and breast implants on...

Dr. Hughes performed a BBL and breast implants on me. So far I am thrilled. It is early to know the final outcome. Breasts will remain about the same size, and here's to hoping my butt stays around the same too!

At the moment I am not ready to say whether or not this procedure was worth it. I spent A LOT of money on these procedures. Right now I'm loving it, but there's still swelling and changes that will be happening, so I'll update around 3 months to leave my final feedback.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Overall the Dr. was very qualified to deliver the results I'd hoped for. He is skilled at his work and that's what matters to me, much more than niceties and bedside manner. I paid him to give me the best results possible, not to babysit me and be my friend, and he gave me exactly what I wanted. Also, he responds to every email almost instantly. Even the annoying ones. It's amazing. Plus, he accepts CareCredit.