Amazing Doctor & Staff - Beverly Hills, CA

It's my second day out of surgery and I'm in pain...

It's my second day out of surgery and I'm in pain and pretty swollen..But the results are amazing. Yesterday when I went in for my follow up, my doctor was so very helpful and kind. Dr. Obeng escorted me out to my car and made sure k was feeling okay before leaving his office. The staff was also amazing, and this by far has been the best treatment that I have ever received from any medical facility of any kind. Although I'm still swollen and not healed yet my body looks amazing and I would highly recommend this doctor to all of my friends and family or anyone seeking surgery of this nature.

Today is the 5th day

My pain is lessening. But the swelling still remains. I go for my stitch removal tomorrow and also find out about lymphatic drainage massages. Wish me luck

Before pics

here's some from this year.

2week post op

So after the first week of antibiotics, my body was trying to push out the rest of the toxins. For several days I had diarrhea. I had to wear a diaper because I was passing stool every hour for three days. The doctor told me to two probiotics which include yogurt , miso soup , kombucha etc. my stool has regulated. It hurts to pass anything through my system but I guess no pain, no beauty. The results at beautiful. I will post some pictures this week. :)
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Obeng made my procedure very comfortable pre & post operation.He's was very knowledgeable in his field and has great interpersonal skills. If I ever decide I need anymore work done I will definitely be going to him again.