Amazing BBL with Dr. Hazani. Beverly Hills, CA

I had my Brazilian Butt Lift with Dr. Ron Hazani...

I had my Brazilian Butt Lift with Dr. Ron Hazani in February 2016 and I am in completely in love with my new body.

I travelled from another country and my experience was better than I expected.

I will be all getting future procedures done with Dr Hazani and I am planning to do so later this year or early next year
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

Dr. Hazani is the best! I cannot thank him enough! He gave me a perfect body; a shape I didn't even think was possible. The outcome is better than I ever imagined and I am so happy. He is nice, caring, compassionate, intelligent, responsive and very honest. He is meticulous and absolutely amazing At his craft. I will be getting all future procedures done with Dr. Hazani (coming from out of the country) and would recommend him to anyone. His staff is also amazing (Debbie, Gary, Nayeli) and made my experience easy and stress-free. Debbie goes above and beyond. She is extremely nice, cheerful, helpful and informative. She made me feel comfortable and taking care of. Despite being extremely busy, they are always organized, informative, responsive and kind.