28 Yrs Old 5"0 113lbs Bbl with Dr Dass - Beverly Hills, CA

I'm 5"0 feet tall weight 113 lbs before surgery...

I'm 5"0 feet tall weight 113 lbs before surgery got a bbl with Dr Dass it's been a week in a half of my surgery and I'm just begging to feel some what Normal I still feel very stiff and still swollen but a lil les than last week . Got 900cc on each cheek . Was afraid he wasn't going to have enough fat for thank fully he did for my small frame . I got my stomach, back , braw roll and arms lipo.. The procedure is very painful I felt I was going to die thankfully my husband is taking care of me he helped me a lot because I couldn't even move sense I got my arms they told me not to use them but that's all I was using to try to move a little my hands were super swollen I couldn't even fold my hands of how swollen I was . I'm an out of state Patient so on the fly back home was bad . I was in a lot of pain I wanted to cry good thing I had the buddy pillow I had bought to help me not sit on my butt but it was still painful .

Before pic

Before I had no hips no butt .. My husband has most of my before pictures on his phone so I'll try to post some more later but here is one so you can get and idea

Almost 2 weeks post op

Every day I like more my results I'm glad the swelling is going down little by little .. Just have to be patient . I feel better still hurts if I bend over and my left hip hurts more than my right. But I've been doing more walking my body kind of tell me when I need to rest .

Before and after

Almost 3 weeks post

I'll be 3 weeks post op on Tuesday I'm starting to like my results little by little

7 weeks post op !!

I love my results I hope they don't shrink more .
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Great dr very informative and very nice . His staff is very friendly always answering all of my questions . Angela , Lisa and his nurse Megan !