28 Mommy of Two Wanted BBL - Beverly Hills, CA

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 45 reviews
Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I have always been self conscious about not having...

I have always been self conscious about not having the best booty or any booty at all and would not wear certain clothing because of it. I contemplated having this surgery and quickly began researching the topic, methods and sustainability of results. I had a really had time choosing a Dr. until I found Dr. Sejal Patel. My consultation was absolute perfection and the staff was so accommodating, nice and made me feel so comfortable. Dr. Sej and his staff have been the best overall and are very accessible for any any questions or concerns. The day of surgery also went very well and I never felt scared as the girls in the operating room were just as amazing. I am now three weeks out and doing well, looking and feeling the best about myself and cant't wait until I've completely healed. I recommend Dr. Sejal Patel and his staff for any needs and trust me when I say you get what you pay for. It's also awesome when a Dr. is able to tell you the honest truth, is funny and keeps it 100 percent real! Follow him on snapchat if you don't already and tell me he isn't amazing!

Pictures

Here is a before and after. After photo is almost two weeks out and compression garment still in place before the corset.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Patel is amazing as is his staff. I'd recommend to everyone as he is an overall great surgeon who shows professionalism, skill, and expertise in his field. Thank you dr. For your amazing work!