27 Year Old Female One Year Later Bbl by Dr Sej - Beverly Hills, CA

Let me start off by saying Dr sej is out of this...

Let me start off by saying Dr sej is out of this world when it comes to body shaping! I did my Brazilian butt lift with him over a year ago and I love my body ! I got the curves I've always wanted and i always get compliments by both woman and men when I'm out and about. The recovery wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I was bruised and swollen but they did tell me this was a part of the recovery and to not be alarmed or worried. I made sure to give my body plenty of rest and got lots of sleep. it's two weeks that you can't sit and although it's tough to not do so during those two weeks it's so worth it! I also have woman who come up to me and ask what it is that I do... And I don't try to hide and say I Just work out and go to the gym like many other woman say they do... I know many who Wont reveal the fact they've had work done. Since my surgery I have started to work out and have mainted better eating habits which have helped me a lot with keeping my body in shape. I'm very happy to say who gave me my new curvaceous figure and ill gladly give them his information when asked. If you're looking for that tiny waist with apple shape booty this is the dr to go to. I love dr Patel thank you for everything !
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon