25 Year Old, Second Round Bbl

I had my bbl done exactly 6 weeks ago today. I...

I had my bbl done exactly 6 weeks ago today. I decided to go with Dr.Dass after finding him on realself. I liked his work and he was very close to me. I had my first bbl about two years ago with a different Doctor in tj. He did a good job but I wasn't happy with the size because I was much skinnier back then and I didn't have enough fat for the result I wanted. So I waited and gained weight and decided to do it again. I had spoken to Hazani as well but he told me he couldn't do a bbl on me because I didn't have enough fat. Which was a lie considering I gained about 30 pounds since my first bbl. I got the feeling that he didn't want to do it not that he couldn't. Anyway, I had my consultation with Dr.Dass and he told me I had more than enough fat to work with and that he could give me a nice hourglass shape. I had lipo done on my stomach, back, bra rolls, and arms. This bbl was a lot harder for me. I was extremely sore in the beginning, like I got hit by a train. But everyday got easier. I had minimal bruising and only drained the first couple of days. I might go for round 3! After a year or two again lol.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Dass was very sweet and made me feel very comfortable about everything. He answered all my questions and delivered what I wanted. He is truly a professional. Highly recommend!