I am so blessed to have found the amazing Dr. Donald Yoo

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

After doing extensive research on Realself for 2 years and after four consultations with well-known doctors in Dallas, San Francisco, and Beverly Hills, I finally found my doctor! Dr. Donald Yoo is truly a master at his craft. During my first consultation with him, I knew I was in the right place. He was calm, knowledgeable, and very honest about my expectations, which helped to put all my fears, and worries to rest. The operation that Dr Yoo chose for me was to use my rib cartilage to build a taller bridge, dice cartilage wrapped in fascia, and alar base reduction. My recovery was relatively easy, After the surgery, I only took 1 pain pill and 2 extra strength Tylenols. The very next day I only had to use the Tylenols as the pain subsided substantially. Just over a week after my surgery, the swelling started to decrease and my nose was already taking a fabulous shape. All my friends and family were happy and excited at what Dr. Yoo was able to accomplish. My nose looks very natural and is harmonious with my facial structure. It was better than I could have ever dreamed of! It has now been 6 weeks after the surgery and I am beyond ecstatic with my decision. Dr. Yoo is the best doctor, not only in Beverly Hills, but in the entire country for Rhinoplasty. He has the magic touch, and can make you look beautiful, with minimal complications. If you are thinking about Rhinoplasty or Revision Rhinoplasty, you can stop searching, he is the one.