Dreaming of Not Having These Dark Circles Anymore - Beverly Hills, CA

So I have been dealing with dark circles my whole...

So I have been dealing with dark circles my whole life, I am now nearly 30 and the past 3 years have dealt with a lot of health issuEs (Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis as well as hashimotos) and this has also worsened my dark circles. I researched this procedure a lot before going ahead and picking the right doctor. I wanted to get restylane injected with a cannula so as to avoid the most risks possible and the doctor I chose suggested instead voluma for my cheeks and belotero for the undereyes. I went ahead with his suggestions, he did some of it with a cannula and then small needle injections. I didn't get any bruising but I was swollen for 4 days. Not majorly though so the downtime was a lot easier than I thought! It has now been 2 weeks post the procedure and I can't say I notice much of a difference. He didn't use all up the belotero syringe and told me to come back for the rest after 2 weeks. I suppose I had high expectations and was hoping I wouldn't have to cake on as much concealer but for now it isn't the case. I will update my review once I go back to him for the follow up.
Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon

The Dr was very gentle and knowledgeable, he is conservative which I appreciate but I wish I had been able to see a difference after the procedure. He reassured me throughout the process as I was anxious of needles near my eyes and I didn't get any bruises which was a big positive!