You Must Go to Dr. Yoo Because He Knows How to Make You Pretty. - Beverly Hills, CA

I trust Dr. Yoo with any type of procedure because...

I trust Dr. Yoo with any type of procedure because of the amazing experience I had with him over the past couple of years.
I had a really bad nose job from back in the days and was searching for the best plastic surgeon in LA for revision rhinoplasty. I remember that during my consult, he was being pretty conservative and realistic about what he could deliver but I liked his honesty. I decided to have surgery with him, he took out the I-shaped silicone and used my own cartilage to fix my nose.

I have been beyond happy with my nose for the past 2 years. All the issues I had with my previous nose have been fixed and the shape is also much prettier than before.
I've had a few more small procedures with him like botox, fillers and I've been satisfied every single time. Even with botox and fillers, he knows exactly where to put the needles in.
You must go to Dr. Yoo because he knows how to make you pretty.

p.s. I'm not posting any pictures because I want to stay anonymous. Even some of my close friends do not know I had a nose job. I am happy to answer any questions though.
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

Honest, reliable and amazingly talented.