Asian Double Eyelid and Nose by Dr. Donald Yoo - Beverly Hills, CA

Got my Asian double eyelid and nose done by Dr....

Got my Asian double eyelid and nose done by Dr. Donald Yoo in Beverly Hills and this review is for the double eyelid surgery.

The surgery has addressed all of my concerns (mostly aesthetic). I got my double eyelid and nose on a same day. I had very thin double eyelids (almost non-existent) and no one knew I had double eyelids. My goal was to increase the height of the crease by 4-5 mm. Dr said this was possible. He was seriously SO helpful and knowledgeable.
Surgery took about 6 hours(double eyelid+rhinoplasty). My eyes looked super swollen right after the surgery because the incisions were freshly sewn back together. It was painful but not too painful. Ever since the stitches were taken out, swelling has been going down rapidly. Dr. Yoo has done such an amazing job. I love how my eyes look even with the swelling. It's at about 5-6mm right now but Dr said it will eventually go down to 3-4mm. Can't wait. I'm really happy with my nose too. I'm also on a low sodium diet for faster recovery and it seems to help.
I will post a Rhinoplasty review soon.
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Yoo is an amazing surgeon.