24 Year Old Looking to Fix my Nose Bump - Beverly Hills, CA

I seriously had the best experience with Gabriel...

I seriously had the best experience with Gabriel Chiu. Not only was he super attentive but his staff were also some of the most friendly and helpful people I've ever met. I wasn't exactly sure the best approach coming in but Dr. Chiu broke it down for me and helped me understand the changes to my face. I loved his pre-surgery prep methods which include a lot of natural herbal and health tricks. As I'm a health and fitness freak, I love that he knew what he was talking about when it came to a speedy recovery and healing the body. My nose could not have turned out my perfect and my friends could hardly tell the difference since it was such a natural fit to my face. The Beverily Hills Plastic Sugery staff continued to be the best help before and after my surgery and they do a great job of catering to clients individual needs. Due to the pre-surgery health methods and following their full instructions, I was able to return back to work in under a week.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon