Excited for my New Body, Cant Wait! Beverly Hills, CA

So I have been on real self for a few years now...

So I have been on real self for a few years now and I had been debating whether to do butt implants or a fat transfer (BBL). Because of my genetics and my "flat" looking backside I was not sure if I could get the look I wanted (Dat bootay! lol) with just the liposuction and fat transfer. I have to admit with all the infection risks, implants flipping or having to take them out I was very nervous to do gluteal augmentation or butt implants. Over the next few months I started noticing more and more Brazilian Butt Lifts being done and the look that was achieved was very noticeable and nice and then to be able to liposuction other areas it made the result look even better. I decided to go with a BBL. Now I had to find a doctor. I went on a couple of consults and it ended up being between Dr. Kenneth Hughes and Dr. Dennis Daas. Dr. Daas was nice and very informative but Dr. Hughes won me over with his confidence and his photos. I will be going in for my pre ops next week then surgery 7/8. I'll keep all you Real Self Dolls in the loop of my progress and my experience.

Wish pics

Some of my wish pics..

The real me...for now

So ladies this is why I need the help... I will be getting liposuction to the abdomen..flanks..bra roll..and back..with fat transfer to buttocks and hips.

Had pre op today

So I had my pre op today and got my blood work done. Now its getting closer...so excited...Dr. Hughes is very down to earth and make me feel even more confident with his expertise. Can't wait to share my after pictures!

Tomorrow is the big day!

So I'm ready to go and get this done..received a phone call from Lorena at Dr. Hughes ' office she has been very helpful and patient with answering all my last minute questions. I did get my supplies for after care at home.

I did it!

So I had my surgery yesterday, at Dr Hughes' new office and everything went well. I haven't had much pain at all most of it is just being uncomfortable with the binder. The drive home was the worst for me...laying in the back of a small sedan on my tummy was not the business, then we got traffic on our way home so a usual 1 hr drive turned into a 2 1/2 hr drive. Other than that I'm doing ok..very swollen but I can tell her did a great job. 1200 cc's each buttock and he did some fat to the hips as well. Please note lines on tummy is due to the garment..will post more in the next few days

Side by side photos day 2

I'm just the day after surgery but I did some side by side photos..again swollen And the lines are from the binder

2 weeks out

So it's been 15 days since my surgery...feeling normal again...bowel movements everyday and I can do everything on my own now. The abdominal binder is easier to sleep with and just to have on 24x7...I'm so happy with my results. Still a little brusing on my butt and swelling in the abdomen. I went back to work after 10 days so this was my first week back to the office. I normally sit 8 hrs a day so I had got me a stand up desk and on my lunch I lay down to give my legs rest. Haven't driven or sat on my butt once (I lay in the back of the car and my husband picks and drops me off, he doesn't want me to loose anything lol) so I'm trying to keep everything I got! I'll post more pics soon, just waiting for the brusing to go away! Lol

3 1/2 weeks out

2 months out and so happy!

I know everyone wants a big bootay and of course everyone wants more..Lol I am so happy...i wish I wouldn't have lost any volume but I would say I kept 60% to 70% and look a ton better..my waist is tiny and my tummy is finally flat! ????
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Dr Hughes is the best! He is so honest and I couldn't be more happier with being confident in him as my doctor and surgeon. I felt my care was 5 stars from the beginning to the end. Love my new body and self confidence. Thanks Dr. Hughes.