Needed Help with Acne Scars - Beverly Hills, CA

I found Dr Jason Emer through real self just like...

I found Dr Jason Emer through real self just like a lot of you!! I had my initial consult via Skype..and I knew right away I would trust him with my face. He was the only doctor who would allow any sort of treatment on my face while on accutane. A lot of other doctors won't touch your face if you're on that medication! My main concern was the hypertrophic scar that I got three months prior to seeing Dr Emer. I ended up getting one syringe of bellafill and two microneedling treatments on just my cheeks! After the first treatment I saw a huge difference! After the second treatment I saw an even better approvement! My hypertrophic scar is now flattened out and a lot of my superficial scars have started to fill in!! I've also received steroid and 5fu shots for a keloid I had on my jaw! I've had injections for that three times now! I am so happy with the results! I can finally put my hair up without feeling like people are staring at my scar! I wish I would have taken a before and after pic of the keloid! But I've included before and after pics for my cheeks!! I've been flying in from canada to see dr Emer and I now only that him with my skin!
Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr Emer is hands down the best at what he does!!! He truly does care about his patients!! He also personally responds to my messages about my skin and about other procedures through social media!!! I definitely won't be going anywhere else!!!!