21 Year Old Who Wasn't Happy with Her Body - Beverly Hills, CA

Dr. Hazani is amazing! I had a liposuction with a...

Dr. Hazani is amazing! I had a liposuction with a fat transfer to my butt; hence the Brazilian butt lift. I love my results, my body looks amazing, I couldn't be happier. He makes you feel comfortable and really works with you to get the results you want. I'm coming back again for a tummy tuck in August! ;)
The picture I'm posting is a day after the surgery, so it's swollen but the shape is amazing!

Bruising is a lot better

11 days after

Well my bruising is pretty much gone, I have no type of pain, except for my back and neck due to the way I sleep on my tummy. I still wear the garment the doctor gave me, and I feel like it helps a lot! my waist looks good, my booty looks great, I'm very pleased! ??????

2 weeks post op

Okay sooooo I know I should have taken pictures by now but honestly I'm so lazy lol. I will get to it tho! Lol. Some things that have worked for me, is to drink water after everything I eat. I drink water before I eat, in the mornings, after ever meal, before I go to bed. I feel like it helps with the swelling & helps my tummy to keep in motion lol. my neck and back are still killing me from sleeping on my tummy but it'll be worth it! Lol. I have not weighed myself, I don't feel like I should either... Until I'm completely better. I do not sit or lay on my butt at all, and I'm not planning to for at least another 4 weeks. I'm thinking of going to get lymphatic massages soon but I'll have to ask my PS if that's okay. And tomorrow I'm going to switch fajas (undergarnament) to a much tighter one cause the one I have is actually feeling lose lol. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing lol. Anyways I'll catch up tomorrow!

I wonder

If I can do squats now : o

Feeling better

Beverly Hills General Surgeon

He's very professional and again made me feel extremely comfortable with everything.