22 Years Old - Beverly, MA

My procedure came out exactly how I expected it to...

My procedure came out exactly how I expected it to. I showed him pictures of what I wanted and it couldn't have been a better match. The pain wasn't really that bad maybe the first two days. Definitely worth it! The after made me look like a whole new person. Five pounds was taken out of my back and stomach. The only con I have is that you can't sit down for two weeks it was really hard and I was at work the second week so it's still definitely worth it!
Boston Plastic Surgeon

This doctor was amazing he really listens to everything you want while also telling you how it will look, and do exactly how you want. I was nervous at first I didn't have enough fat to transfer, but I did fortunately but he still told me the more fat I give him the more he can work with. Very friendly. He also made himself available I got my procedure done two months after my consultation. Overall great team and very professional! Great work !