Facelift, Midface , Eyebrow Lift, Lower Lid Lift. and Chin Implant - Bethesda, MD

A disaster. He did not tell me about the chin...

A disaster. He did not tell me about the chin implant's possible risk like extrusion. He showed mer just a chin that he would implant before surgery, but he put something else. When on my both side of jaw something started to stick out and hurt badly, I asked her about it. He did care and said it is OK. But I went on internet and got information and went to see him and asked him to show me what he had put on her chin. To my surprise it was a jaw he had put. Then I was sure at those sticking points the extrusion had started. I told him to take the jaw out as soon as he could. When he took the jaw, the scare tissue totally destroyed my jaw line and chin and neck. I could not go to parties, and when I people asked her when I had the accident and so on. Furthermore, he did such bad job that scare tissue around my eyes and the temples and cheeks were uneven and there bumps here and there. My neck and under her chin looked terrible. He proposed to do some retouch but I refused. If he messed up on a face with no scare tissue now he would even worse. I did not trusted him at all. I have to tell you this is only the look, as for the pain of the scare tissue there is another story. The pain some days kept me in bed. I did ultrasound, cold laser to help. But till today after almost 11 years the scare tissues are not gone and my face is still uneven. Still there are days I cannot go to a party because of the way my face looks. The scares tissue are very slowly melting but with it my face changes and bumps appear and make me look really odd. I paid $18,000.00 to look strange and lose my expression and looks and have terrible pain. Maybe I will have pain for the rest of her life. I hope you ladies be careful. He does not care how you look and how much you suffer. He does not take time to see what he has to do before surgery. When he came to see me before the surgery, he asked me what he was going to do. I was socked, and wanted to get up and leave. I should have trusted my intuition. But he had such innocent trusting face that I ignored it. Good luck ladies trust your intuitions..
Bethesda Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Franklin Richards was kind person, but he lacked the consciousness to do his job properly. He did not explain the risk of chin implant. He did the surgery very carelessly and put a jaw instead of a chin. He caused me psychological and physical pain. Money was all he was interested in. He made my life dark and painful.