Horrible Experience - Bethesda, MD

Very unhappy with my procedure. If i had known...

Very unhappy with my procedure. If i had known about this website before this review would have been posted immediately. I went to Dr. Moyshedi because I believed to feel comfortable with him. His price was affordable as well. I had my breast done and instantly one of them did not drop. i had one higher breast for almost a year. i would continuously go and see him regarding this issue and he would tell me to wait it out, over and over. How much time can I go looking like this? I felt so uncomfortable in my own skin after paying this much and going under. After 9 months of this, he told me we would go back under and he would release tissue so that the breast would drop. With this, I had to pay him and extra $2000 because of the surgery fees. I feel as if he should have taken this on his own. After having my second surgery, the breast looked great for a week....then what do you know....a ripple occurs. I go to see Moyshedi again and he tells me the ripple will go away. Well after a year and a half the ripple is still there. He was unwilling to do anything for me. NOTHING. i would go see him and cry to him how unhappy I was but still he said " your body reacted different, blah blah blah" Never once did he want to satisfy his patient. OVERALL....LADIES do not COME HERE. Its a risk....& you want to be happy with your procedure.
Bethesda Plastic Surgeon