Best Investment You Can Ever Make - Altamonte Springs, FL

I had lasik surgery 3 years ago and it is the...

I had lasik surgery 3 years ago and it is the best investment you can ever make. I started using glasses because I couldnt see the black board in college from far and immediatly purchased contacts. I used contacts for about 5 years before building the courage to do the surgery.  I was amazed with the immediate results and the fact that I can immediately see the trees leaves.  Honestly, why should anyone have to deal with wearing glasses or contacts and not being able to do daily outdoor activities when you can have this surgery.  I recall riding a jetski and one of my contacts flying off my eyes. I was out of town and didn't bring an extra pair of contacts, so there I was, half blind... LOL.

I purchased a lifetime plan with mine. I get an eye exam every year and for the last 3 years my vision has not changed. I am still 20/20.  The great thing is that if my vision got bad again, I can go back and get it re-done for FREE.

Lasik Vision Institute (Altamonte Springs, FL)

Very professional and excellent service.