36 Years Young, 4 Kids Plus Fit and Active - Berwyn, IL

After breastfeeding 4 kids, the last ones twins...

After breastfeeding 4 kids, the last ones twins and losing a lot weight quickly my girls needed a pick me up. I've always wanted a breast lift as I was happy with my size, but after changing to a fit lifestyle my breast became deflated. With support of my family I finally made the decision. Excited!

Day of surgery

I was extemy nervous with excitement. I arrived at the hospital and the staff were great. I had the nurses laughing as I talked about my upcoming "improvements".
Dr.DeWolfe came in, did his markings and then I was off... I remember being transferred to the OR and then waking up in recovery.

Post op day 1

I took a shower and took a look.... I am soooooooo happy I finally did it.

He went with 360cc, tear drop shape saline implant, high profile, under the muscle. To me they are perfect even with the swelling.

Before pics

These are my before pics, the breast I e been hiding in push-up bras and scrub tops for the last year after weight loss. Pics taken 1 day before my surgery.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

He was excellent!!! My consultation and preop appointments were prompt, the staff was very nice and all my questions were answered. Dr.DeWolfe understood exactly what I wanted and I am so pleased with his craftsmanship.