Breast Lift and Augmentation Transformation!!! - Reading, PA

Dr. Reedy absolutely transformed me! My breasts...

Dr. Reedy absolutely transformed me! My breasts were very saggy and flat due to breast feeding my baby for a year. I can't believe myself when I look in the mirror! I feel like a whole new women! He is very precise and gentle and after only being 4 days post op I already feel amazing, have no bruising, and can tell the incision lines are very clean and articulate. I couldn't be happier with my experience all around. I drove 2 hours to get to Dr. Reedy in Berks County due to his reviews online and I am so happy I did. I was so nervous the whole time up until the day of my procedure, I never felt more relaxed with the staff and Dr. Reedy. I am so happy I was brave enough to do this and chose the best doctor I could have! Highly recommend Dr. Reedy to all women inquiring a breast lift/augmentation. Can't say enough how happy I am!!!!

Before and after

Here are the photos before and 4 days post op

5 week post op.

This is my update for almost 5 weeks!! Have dropped significantly and i feel they are smaller in photos though i actually think in real life too i couldve gone slightly bigger. Boob greed. Looking back at my before reminds me of how incredible they actually were transformmed!!!
Reading Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Reedy is a miracle worker!!!!