Great Staff Delivers Great Results! - Reading, PA

I have always been self conscious about my small...

I have always been self conscious about my small breast size and after having 2 children - it was even worse. I have always wanted larger, fuller breasts and for the last few years researched my options. This past spring I went to Dr. Reedy at Berk's Plastic Surgery and was blown away with the warm staff and the great customer experience. The staff really took the time to listen to find out what "look" I wanted to achieve. They helped me through the entire process which made me feel very comfortable. In May, I had a breast augmentation and they look fabulous! I am so thrilled with my results and definitely am glad I decided to do it. If you are thinking of having a breast augmentation - or another procedure, I highly recommend Dr. Reedy and his staff at Berks Plastic Surgery - they are amazing!
Reading Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Brian K. Reedy is an amazing and very welcoming doctor. From the very first consult my husband and I felt very comfortable with him and his staff! We knew I was in great hands! Having been to another plastic surgery consult before - I can tell you that not all plastic surgeons are the same!! Dr. Reedy and his staff set the standards extremely high and are top notch! They do an excellent job of listening to you and making sure you are happy with the results!