Dr. Momeni is Absolutely Amazing - Berkeley Heights, NJ

Dr. Momeni was very clear about what to expect...

Dr. Momeni was very clear about what to expect throughout the entire process. I was able to go into surgery feeling calm and confident because he took the time to give me every detail of what was going to happen and how I would feel. I have had three children and lost 70lbs so I had a lot of skin that would never disappear as well as abdominal muscles that would never be able to repair themselves. After struggling with trying to hide my belly for so long and feeling unsatisfied after losing so much weight I finally decided to do this for myself. There were a lot of surgeons offering "deals" but once I met Dr. Momeni and saw how honest and straightforward he was I never considered going anywhere else. I also had major concerns about pain medication and was hoping I would not have to rely on it to get through my recovery. Dr. Momeni used a new long lasting numbing technique which I was shocked to see made that possible. I had no need for any prescription pain medication. Everyone is different, yes, but I can honestly say I had no problem at all with regular old Tylenol. I has been almost two months since my surgery and I am so, so glad I finally did this for myself.
Summit Plastic Surgeon