25 Years Old, One Kid, and Destroyed Sexlife. Norway, NO

After my birth I noticed that I could not feel my...

After my birth I noticed that I could not feel my man penetrating me anymore. As I have trouble reaching orgasm, the penetration was my only pleasure and now that was gone too. Our relationship did not survive, and after a while I figured that I could not live with this problem. I found a surgeon not too far away and discussed my problem. The procedure was no problem, but I was frightened a lot after surgery about tearing my stitches in any way, as my surgeon told me to be very careful!

After the surgery I felt a bit tighter, but still struggeled with lack of sensitivity. Now 6 months later I feel just as loose as I was before... Also I feel pain and numbness while and after intercourse. Im afraid that Im ruined so bad that it cant be fixed. I have been doing my kegel exercices, and my gyn says that Im strong and that everything looks ok. I feel as if my lovelife is ruined... :(
Dr Emmes