Dr. Richard Bensimon - Portland, OR

Dr. Benison did an amazing job on my nose. I...

Dr. Benison did an amazing job on my nose. I couldn't be happier. He also fixed a deviated septum...I breathe better than i ever have. And my nose looks years younger and is exactly what I wanted. His bedside manner is fantastic and the staff very helpful and caring. I have since had a facelift by Dr. Benison. His skill is amazing and I was back to work in a week and no one noticed. I healed beatifully and took years off. He has perfected the facelift. I don't look like I had one, I just look way younger and tighter.
Portland Plastic Surgeon

Best plastic surgeon I have been to, and I have been to a few. His skill is impeccable and bedside manner is amazing. He explained everything extremely thourghly and put my mind at ease. My results have been amazing and I couldn't be happier. I look years younger with no scars, you can't tell at all that I had a nose job and face lift. People just say I look great.