Vaser Liposuction Booked! - Benowa, AU

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

So I just booked in for my surgery with Dr...

So I just booked in for my surgery with Dr Mitchell Kim. I had done loads of research and after receiving several quotes I decided to go with Cosmos. Although I had also been given his name by a friend who had just had the same procedure done by him.
I am nervous already even though the surgery is 5 weeks away but I thought I would start a review so I can look back on.

Surgery date sooner than expected....

So they were able to fit me in earlier due to a cancellation so I am now going in on Tuesday! I will post before pics over the weekend.
I haven't really had a chance to get too nervous but I am sure that on Tursday morning that will all change ????
Also I have started taking Arnica tablets to help minimise the bruising!

So yesterday was the day

It's the day after my Lopo and all things considered I'm not feeling too bad. The leakage has pretty much stopped (thankfully) and I'm looking forward to my shower tomorrow and getting into a fresh garment ????
I have posted some before pics and will post some after ones tomorrow when I have a shower!
One thing that made yesterday so much easier to cope with was the amazing nurses at Cosmos - they were all brilliant ????

Day 3...

So the pain has been ok but the thing I have struggled with mostly is the leaking! I don't have a strong stomach and so that has made me a little nauseous ????????????
I had a shower which was that fantastic that I didn't want to get out!!!!!! Going for my first massage on day 4 so that should help with my swollen feet - I am still quite swollen but I am so happy with the results so far ??

Day 6

So still swollen even after the massage - I will need to up the water intake as I am back at work tomorrow and not sure how I am going to cope with the sitting down part for the best part of 10 hours....
Going to take it easy today and have another massage this afternoon so hopefully I can squeeze my feet into some heels for work....
Will post some more pics soon although I doubt there will be much difference from day 3 pics.
Gold Coast Physician

Dr Kim was great at the consult answering all of our questions and we booked in feeling really confident - his staff are all absolutely fantastic and by far the best I have come across