Levulan, Day 3 Tiny Blisters All over Face. Bend, OR

Hello, I just had the Levulan treatment done on...

Hello,
I just had the Levulan treatment done on Thursday and today is day 3(Saturday) I am RED, irritated/itchy, swollen and have tons of teeny tiny blister like things all over my face. The nurse said I reacted really well to the treatment given how red I was when the light was turned off. I've had all the lights off and shades drawn as well as sunblock on while in the house the last two days. Not sure if its just because I have so much san damage or what. I see that blisters can be a side effect, but I have yet to find anyone with a similar side effect as mine. HELP!!!

Contact Dermatitis

I was able to share my photo with my derma who ordered the Levulan treatment and he's pretty sure its contact dermatitis from the sunblock that was applied after the treatment. I have sensitive skin to sunblock in general so this makes sense. Only allowed to apply pure vaseline and hydrocortisone cream, along with ice packs. Feeling much better about this. can't wait to see the final result.

Contact dermatitis after levulan treatment

So blistery and swollen face. Hoping its better by the morning with the Dr's recommendations.

So much better, peeling has started

Reaction has gone away! Peeling is happening! Saw the dr today and he said my fave looks great, so soft where the skin has already peeled off.