It's Been 10days - Bend, OR

It's been 10 days,I purchase JeNu for my melasma...

It's been 10 days,I purchase JeNu for my melasma and wrinkles. I can't give clear review for melasma yet but for the wrinkle,it appear to be working. I already had a organic oil which worked for my face,so infusing it further to my skin must be good for me. The same line had a organic oil for damaged skin,which I am trying now since it may work for my melasma. It's a real test for me to find out which I am real excited.I don't know why my review I wrote few days ago was not published.so I'm writing again. This site, there are many good reviews about JeNu but most of them seem to be fake, so I want to give a real review.I am definitely updating my review to give end result.

Update: it's broken!

Last night,it stopped working. I recharged it all night,still not working. I called jenu customer service, they said they will replace once it get inspected.but takes 24-48hours for them to send shipping label to my email,then shipping,inspection and for them to ship replacement. I think I will be out of jenu for over 2weeks which is very disappointing to me.