Coolsculpting Mistake - Bend, OR

I had coolsculpting done 8 weeks ago on the arms....

I had coolsculpting done 8 weeks ago on the arms. I have noticible results, although uneven results and one arm has a very visible concave or indent. The other arm is perfect. I had a follow up with my doctor who did the procedure and she really did not help me. She would not do coolsculpting again to even the indent out because she said she doesn't have a smaller applicator piece and told me about fat transferring I could try in a couple months. This isn't what I agreed to. Nor do I feel like I should pay for additional procedures. I paid $1200 for poor results!! I believe the applicators were applied uneven to my arms to begin with since my bruises were in different spots. I feel like I entrusted my body to someone who is now giving me the cold shoulder and not fixing her error. Not to mention, she rushed me out of the office since she had two patients waiting even though I waited an hour to see her. I am very frustrated and highly disappointed!
Bend Plastic Surgeon

My first appointment with her, she was great. She was kind and seemed knowledgeable about the procedure. She took time with me to explain the process and I fully trusted her. My follow up appointment was completely opposite.