45 and Have Been Researching About the BBL for About a Year. I Met with Dr. Frank's and His Team They Are AMAZING - Belmond, IA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I will update this after my procedure on the 18 th...

I will update this after my procedure on the 18 th of this month. I'm very excited to get this done and I know I'am in very good hands. They are taking every measure to make sure there procedure turns out great. I know Dr.franks will be doing lipo on my sides back and under the bra fat from the back, and since I will be an over night patient he will be taking the most fat from my body after cleaning and re I injecting into my butt .I know maybe he will use at least 1200 to each side,, since I have to butt???? I will need as much fat as possible...I will update after and share photo's.. Wish me luck?????

Here are some after pics

It's been 8 days since my BBL. Had my Appt yesterday with Dr Franks, they measured me for my corset,,,I just love him and his team.. I'm still weak from surgery and they are taken the best care of me

9 months since my BBL !!

Thanks Dr.Franks and team. Iam definitely grateful for your care and concern and going the extra mile to make sure I was safe for surgery! Dr.Franks you are an amazing person and I hope to see you sometime this year for my next phase in life!
Des Moines Plastic Surgeon

It's been 9 months since my far transfer and BBL.I COULDN'T BE MORE PLEASED. Dr.Franks and staff are simply amazing. They definitely take the extra time and care that I so appreciated! Dr.Franks you are an awesome person. I will see you soon for my next procedure!