49 Years Old..170 Lbs...5'8" Tall... Breast Lift to Start - Oconomowoc, WI

One year ago I was out of shape and needed to...

One year ago I was out of shape and needed to change things around....well I lost 40 pounds with diet and exercise as I lost the weight I also lost my breast I had ..perfect I thought you did this work and now have no boobs so I kept my workout going with a few set backs along the way ...after doing a ton of research and talking to doctors about what I needed to have done.. A breast lift with implants was the answer!!! My last visit was with Dr Parkins and I was hooked... She was a perfect match for me ...her staff beyond excellent ..and we started a plan a lollipop lift is what I had done to start ..Dec 17th I went in and we did the lift had my follow up today Dec 21 .. Four days after surgery I saw the for first time her work ..I was so nervous and anxious to see her work and the outcome..I was so happy I couldn't believe my eyes for being four days out of the operation..now to heal and relax and do my next visit in three weeks...I did the lift first and will heal properly and go back for the implants in about 5 or 6 months

49 Years Old..170 Lbs...5'8" Tall... Breast Lift to Start - Oconomowoc, WI

Well its been about three weeks and had my checkup everything is going great.. Only problem was the glue slowly peeling off!!! And that was taken care of today!!!

Milwaukee Plastic Surgeon

Dr Parkins and Cindy were excellent I can't say enough good about them ...caring, willing to her what I wanted, straight forward and to the point but had a great time along the way..she is a master at what she does for sure ...