Not a Horror Story

I had this treatment done a week ago. Even with...

I had this treatment done a week ago. Even with numbing cream, I found the procedure to be extremely painful. Maybe I am just a wimp, but I asked them to stop several times through the hour session. It really felt like someone was stapling my face. I was also panicking and not feeling good about it after reading all these bad reviews. And then something was wrong with the machine at one point, which only added to my anxiety. I only had the lower face and neck done.

I had minor redness and swelling the next day, but no visible difference in tightness or laxity. Will post three months out and see if there's a difference.

I do think there are questions you should ask like how old is the machine, how was the technician trained, and you should always consult with the doctor first before having the tech do the procedure.
Bellevue Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dori was great and very understanding about the pain I experienced. She called me the next day to see how I was doing. Dr. Tarbet was very kind and answered all my questions. She explained the procedure scientifically, but in easy to understand terms.