Amazing Results from at my Tuck! - Bellevue, WA

I had a complex case due to prior emergency...

I had a complex case due to prior emergency c-section that left a vertical scar. Plus I lost weight this year causing stretched and saggy skin. Dr. Egrari and his staff thoroughly described the full abdominoplasty procedure and my result is even more amazing than I imagined. I was able to achieve a more contoured waistline and flatter, tighter abs than before having 3 kids!
The best reason to go to Dr. Egrari is not only his skill but the facility is immaculate and peaceful, the nursing staff is top notch and responsive, and the anestheologist is informative and has a great bedside manner.
I will definitely return if I need another procedure and I don't hesitate to refer family and friends.
Seattle Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Egrari is very succinct and professional. He focuses on the issue and identifies the procedure needed to correct it. Not much chit-chat. He provides a thorough packet of material and his nursing staff is the main point of contact. This worked very well because the nurses are so helpful and responsive and the booklet included answers to almost all of the of my questions.