Laser Resurfacing

Dr. Parikh and staff are friendly, professional...

Dr. Parikh and staff are friendly, professional and talented. I recently had a facial resurfacing procedure done by Dr. Parikh. It helped the appearance of my lines, wrinkles and skin texture. My pores appear smaller (less noticeable) and my skin is tighter. Dr. Parikh made me feel like I was in the best care possible. He was diligent at checking in with me post procedure and made sure I was doing all the right things at home to optimize the outcome of his work. I am extremely pleased with this resurfacing procedure, the overall appearance of my skin and Dr. Parikh!
Bellevue General Surgeon

Dr. Parikh has excellent bedside manner. He is thoughtful and has his patients best interest in mind. He was thourough at explaining the procedure to me, what I should expect during and after the procedure and how to best take care of my skin. He was accessible and interested in providing the best service and outcome possible. His staff is excellent and always smiling.