LOVE Scuptra! - Bellevue, WA

I had lost a lot of volume in my face so my doctor...

I had lost a lot of volume in my face so my doctor recommended Scluptra. I like instant results and almost went with temporary fillers but thought I would give Sculptra it a try. In the long run Sculptra would be less expensive because of it's lasting results. I went in for a total of 3 treatments (2 vials each treatment) spaced out 6 weeks apart. The first injections (two vials) you are told you probably won't notice much and that was the case for me. I went in for 2nd treatment (2 vials) at around 6 weeks. Saw little results. Went in 6 weeks later for treatment (2 vials each). About 6 weeks ago I noticed something different about my face. I had forgotten about my Sculptra injections. I honestly thought I had gained weight and it was showing in my face more. Got on the scales and had actually lost weight. (I'm thin anyway). Then it occurred to me "Wow! It's the Sculptra!" My face is fuller and rounder. I highly recommend Sclupta for lasting results. You have to be patient though, otherwise go with temporary fillers that give you instant results.
So in my case I saw results 6 months later.
I wish I would of taken before and after pictures.
Bellevue Plastic Surgeon